Friday, January 2, 2009

2 January 2009

Alemak, today school day. Mr Ray Chua really pisses me off, i don't know why but i and Mr Tan Ah Guang was caught for our "tails" at the back of our head. Waited for a very long time to get my tail cut by a Malay Teacher, went back to class. Joked around, Zhong Guang, Swee and Singh tell me i got a problem ( i keep making so much noise ) I made my Math teacher fed up. Then after recess it was Mr Ray Chua's period, cb i really don't like him. I wished i could used a Parang and cut him straight in the middle of the head. Anyway After school saw Adeline sister, Swee, Ah Guang and myself accompanied her back home.

After accompaning Adeline sister HOME, Sylvester tay went to CHOP his hair like Swee's wanna see how it is?



Alemak this is the first time i had such a freagging short frindge. The picture looks so retarded. I remember after i had the haircut Swee kept saying ," Tay ming wei, no need worry. Your hair like mine retarded." "yeah, retarded hair" i was happy after i had the hair cut because i got one less thing to care about. 

Tomorrow we going there to yu yong. That was what Swee and i are planning. But first, breakfast with my brother lurbe because he said he got something so important to tell me. 

Drawing class also tomorrow, nbcb. It's gonna be a good day tomorrow!

No comments: