Saturday, June 6, 2009

Good day

Yesterday i went to watch MONSTERS VS ALIENS. really good movie my favourite character is http://blog.omy.sg/dingan/files/2009/05/bob.jpg
He is so damn funny seriously ! YOU GOTTA CATCH THIS MOVIE. really no regrets! Wanna thank Nicolas godpa bring me out. Thanks Aunty Bindi as well :)

Today first thing in the morning i went to the optical shop to collect my glasses. :) Really very happy so after collecting my specs went to buy sausages and bought two packets of Nasi bryani for lunch, it was delicious. Went back home helped my mama. Listened to pitbull's song. I kept listening to The Anthem, I know you want me and Krazy, awesome beats. At Around 2:20 attended DRESS MAKING LESSON! haha! I was the only boy in history that attended that lesson. The aunty at the counter shocked i wasn't i think it's normal. LOL!

Tomorrow is a new day.
takecare everyone.

No comments: