Monday, June 8, 2009

Skill

Morning i had tuition, later in the afternoon i went to my mom's office to help her. It's alot of work at least now i understand how TIRING it is. Serious.

Two things that made my day today :

  • Aunty Bindi turned up in my mom's office and gave me a pair of boxing and my Muay Thai shorts, I was like DAMNED HAPPY! Thank you very much Aunty Jean and Aunty Bindi!
  • Second thing that made my day was my mom's friend taught me how to make a pencil box! Damned i i did pretty well for the FIRST TIME. I took alot of time finding the colours i want in my mom's office. Finally i found grey cloth and hot pink zip. So my mom's friend drew the outline and i being using the sewing machine. For pros they know how to handle the speed of the sewing machine but for first timers like me i gotta go slow but i don't know how to. But nevermind, CHECK IT OUT!


HEHE, Tomorrow i will be going to my mom's office again this time i will make one for my mother, Dorisa and Julia. :D & i'm gonna stay at my cousin's house tomorrow woohooo! cya!

No comments: