Monday, June 29, 2009

What's wrong with today?

My day started off really bad, people starting to ignore me early in the morning. It was okay, at least now i'm not a part of them so no extra burden :) As usual i made the smile laugh HAHA had hell lotta fun! Khairul came up with really good jokes too not to forget!

After school went home straight, laid down on my bed felt damned shiok. Felt very different because i used to hang out after school. So i watched alot of miami ink videos, played my psp, read some books and talk to Jovina.

Jovina needs a
  • claim pill
  • Meditation pill
  • chill pill
yup. Then later in the evening my day got worse and worse. I don't know why but it was okay. The day is going to end soon. One day have past. Tomorrow is a new day. Hopefully it's be better.

eminem teaches jimmy kenedy how to rap watch is it's pretty good:D

No comments: