Thursday, June 11, 2009

Reality

I thought today would be a normal day after my tuition. Watch television had lunch, watch television till dinner then had my dinner smsing julia. Until my mom came back and asked me this question that i dread to answer. I swear upon god i hate it when my mom asks me this, " what do you want to be when you grow up" Immediately i knew something was wrong. Immediately it hit my mind she doesn't like tattoos and pierce at all, i think she doesn't have to pretend to make my feel at ease.

Now so many things are running through my head. Why is my mom like this, why am i here, why was i born into this world, why my mom is against tattoos and piercing & fuck don't give me the same stupid line that your grandmother said " you parents born you out perfect then you go and pierce a hole, do tattoo for what." Ladies and gentlemen right there, that sentence is nothing but bullshit. Many people have told me if you have a dream just go for it if not you will regret, many others just say must have knowledge first then do what you want. I think both are right. Some people succeed even when they don't have a dioploma or a degree well the others succeed because they studied hard enough.

My mom told me apprenticeship takes a very long time. They will make use of you they will ask you to sweep the floor, then they teach you very slowly. I thought about it and i told my mom if there's a school for tattoo there's no reason i won't go but the thing is, there isn't. Or how about i don't care about the h1n1 thing and head straight to the states to get a diploma in two years then come back for army and after army get a degree then pursue tattoo art. After such a long journey i'm still back at apprenticeship, TATTOO ART IS A SKILL DAMN IT IT'S NOT A THING YOU CAN LEARN IN FIVE MINUTES, SHIT!

So just now i went to ask my mom this question, "do you like tattoos?"
then she started to say ," no it's not i don't like it's..."
I interrupted," just tell me you like it or not..."
"NO" my mom said,
I went back to my room i asked myself what makes my mom go against tattoo art? What is it? What the fuck is it? Did she had a bad dream where the tattoo came to life and ate her cookies? Is that it? why does she dislike it so much why? Is it because she think it's gang related? is it?

I hate studying that's the last thing i would do but since it's this way and my mom dislikes it so much. Shall i take a new route? Should i go for something else? Should i? should i not? I hate this right now.

No comments: