Monday, June 22, 2009

shit i forgot to write, play like an all star BELOW ...

Today woke up quite early to mop the floor but when i woke up in my head i was like ,

Sylvester 1: " Oh no, guess what?"
Sylvester 2: "what?"
Sylvester 1: " Go back to sleep sucker cause kaka (maid) has already mopped the floor"
Sylvester 2: "that sucks"
Sylvester 1: "shut up and go to bed asshole."
Sylvester 2: "okay.."

haha, that's stupid i know. Okay woke up at 8:30am prepared to bath pack up things, close the windows, check the switches and double check everything then i left for my course. Ended at 4pm then took a train down to Causeway point to meet Jovina, KM and Prakash to watch a movie (Land of the Lost). I swear this really happened. I heard this from Jovina, she said that in the movie only Prakash and myself laughed then everyone started laughing. I was like really, haha those people must be either slow or retarded ( notice: not Jovina or KM, i don't wanna die.) okay. my favourite line in Land of the Lost was:

"Do Dinosaurs have boobs?" "( cathing breath ) pussy... what a puss" & " fuck you.."

HAHA, i swear it's really hilarous but dirty too. Okay then sent Prakash to MRT first. Then i spend some quality time with KM cause Jovina met up with her parents. I talked alot, hehe -.- and i went back home after like 20 mins i guess? Then immediately put down my bag and packed my room and online msn. I'm getting ready for tomorrow, shit... last muay thai session. sad sia. okay byebye.

No comments: