Wednesday, June 17, 2009

It's decided

Good evening world, I just came back from my art class. Today's session was very good, i got the feel to draw. Finished the drawing in exactly fifty-nine minutes it was kind of unexpected but fuck that it's already done *smile.

I stayed at my uncle's crib yesterday. So this morning i woke up early to see my cousin, his wife and his baby daughter. I woke up early to entertain the baby. So fun, worth giving up the sleep time. Until she pooped. I swear it's like a perfume went wrong but still i tahan ar still play PEEK-A-BOO with her. Until my aunty changed her diapers i was like, " THANK GOD" then this bright light shine into my face then there was a high pitch "aahhhhhhhhhhhhh!" sound. Later, i was sitting with my uncle see the stocks i've been knocking my head i was like, " how the hell do you even look at it?" Still i didnt' ask anyone how to even "read" it, i just left it alone. Went to my mom's office, helped her a lil then went to sleep. Then art class -.-.

What's more, my mom is sending my to California to study, it's confirmed(great...). I was studying the calender until i realised how soon this year is going to end. Seven more months and i'm outta here. So after my 'N' levels i'm not waiting anymore, i'm going to start on my apprenticeship for like 2 months before i leave. Somehow, i'm feeling alot right now. hate this. knn.



Labels: Jack of all trades.

No comments: