Thursday, April 2, 2009

Concidence

Today, can ah Madam Arifah scolded me, " Shut your mouth, i didn't ask you to talk"
Then i replied, " aiseh seh seh, fierce sia. I didn't know teacher can talk like that sia"
Then Taufiq and myself sat outside the class for a period. Taufiq and i wanted to see girls. But all in class so he said, "never mind ar, see wall ar" I was okay with it. Then the period pass. Went back inside okay did work walk around blah blah blah.

After school, I got tuition from Mr Lin. Mr Lin is the man, he like calculator much more of a human calculator. After tuition then went for SST then went for Floorball practice. Today's practice was violent. My house members were playing voilently so i decided to play violent also, but they are good. Then Febrina tell me that got dance in the hall so i went to see. Adeline and Jovina dace funny sia but SYF, so cannot play around and i also found out some dancers got taped at their back, but didn't care. Their intructor also fierce, nowadays girls very fierce, but can ah still girls mah. So after that went to play basketball until school ended.

When i was on the way home, mom suspected of doing something stupid then as i walking with swee, taufiq, guang, praveen. I found $2, i shouted "FINDERS KEEPERS!"
Then taufiq say ," never mind that time i also found $2, but aiya i should have known i walk there sial"
So i bought ice cream for myself and praveen. Then ran home.

No comments: