Saturday, April 4, 2009

Happy New year for Indian people

Today i woke up at 6:45am to prepare breakfast for myself, adeline & jovina. Had my breakfast, packed the food in a container and i found out i ran out of plastic forks. Then i changed my clothes and went down to meet Adeline sister. I passed her the pancakes then see ask me if i want to go to Jovina house. I want lah but in the end cannot. So went to play basketball, terrible. Out of 20 shots i only got 5 balls in the hoop. Ended at 9+am went back home then sleep. Until 2 pm. Had nasi lemak, ice cream, 4 kit kat, one bottle of yogurt drink, one packet of pocky, one packet of prawn cracker and a cup of water. slept again until 3+.

Packed my room, took me a LONG LONG TIME. Because when i pack i my books i just flip the pages then start reading. I read Comics, yakuza moon and magazines. It took me almost lik 2 and a half hour to just pack my room. Then bathes and waited for art class.

Went to art class. Before that there was a celebration for Indian people because today, somehow is their NEW YEAR. So happy new year to all ah neh and ah ci. I asked a baya to help take a picture of me and swee. Then went for art class. Swee tried painting i think he liked it ar. After class went around to slack for a while. Then hopped in to a bus then saw this couple. The guy was fondling the girls breast then the girl was kissing the guys face then i found out the girl had no breast and the guy had a slope hair cut. Then when ti got off the bus i signal swee that the girl is flat chested and the guy has a slope hair style. He was laughing away in the bus. :D i know i bastard.

No comments: