Friday, April 10, 2009

Forget

For five days bad luck has been hunting on me. Great, everyday is filled with bulllshit i wonder if i will carry on. This isn't my year. I swear it. I tried making myself laugh but i can't. Luckily i still got my friends. Thanks Swee for playing basketball with me at cresent park this morning.

i really don't know what else to type. All i can remember now is what Taufiq told me on Valentine's day. Roughly he said, " Why like people easy get girl ar? When they kissing we drinking liqour on valentine's day sad sia." I agreed with him cause it really happened. Oh well, i think i'd just laugh my way out. Perhaps i might not smile again. LOLS.

What's more, i'm starting to dislike MSN. Seriously. It's like you're trying to start a war using the internet. Will the person reply you? What is he/she doing? I don't know.
labels: I'm willing to wait, but will you wait for me?

No comments: