Thursday, April 9, 2009

Tired but worth it.

Today, i could hardly wake up. I forced my eyes open and they were as red as ribena. Yesterday, jovina was playing box head, she very mean bully the computer. Adeline didn't turn up for school as well as jovina. So today in school i didn't make jokes i didn't smile and i was tired very tired but still i got the energy to make trouble. At first i didn't notice until my friend ask me, "Sylvester how come you didn't make jokes today sia? boring sia" i was like ," huh is it, i thought my jokes like okay okay one sia." he was like ," ehh come'on ar" I tried my very best to be awake.

Time flew, i went to causeway point to get my book and swee did my smiley thanks man :)
No matter which girl swee see he keep pointing at them and say , "Sylvester chio bu sial."
at first i was like huh, that one auntie sia. Okay tomorrow would be a boring day for me. I got to go and rest now.




Labels: It's you, no one else.

No comments: