Friday, April 3, 2009

WAHAHAHAHAH!

Today had quite alot of fun, but i pity Singh from my class arh. I think that he thinks that "violence" can solve everything cause during NCC time he keep hitting me. Hah never mind let him hit. I don't mind one, i remember last time he told me, " Sylvester why you like to disturb people?" i replied, " Self Satisfaction" But today i wanted to ask him this quesion also but i don't know if it will make thing worse. So never mind.

So After school had remedial with Mr Lin. After that have lunch, Went for N.C.C. Played ball with Jorrence and Singh. Then talk with Julia. Talk alot! Dismissed early. Played basketball for a while and i would like to congratulate Mr Abdul Taufiq. :D

Went home. Then Dinner then went to causeway walk walk then went home. Then now, then then. okay, chatting with AdelineK sista

No comments: