Saturday, April 25, 2009

Left jab, Right hook, Uppercut.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAUFIQ. what only, sixteen years old already confirm Monday even guai lan.

Today went to hockey village Muay Thai gym with Swee. pictures would do the talking.
Reached home phoned my mom. Cb i told her i went out with my friends she scold me. What the fuck?! Knn it's not like i went out with terrorist or some bitchass kidnappers right. Knn my mom just told me and hang up. What else could i do, when she comes back home i get another lecture. FUCK la, when my day is good, it's bound to turn bad. FULL OF BULLSHIT! When i am telling the truth my mom thinks i'm lying no matter how i say it she just wouldn't believe me. There was once, i think it happened last week. I told my mom i had english oral examination. Then she asked me what time. I told her the whole story then he doubt me, obviously i knew it from the tone of her voice. So i was beginning to get pissed off. So i told her the examinor name, the location, which level was it held, which part of the building, where was i standing, where i was standing, what i did and then she was also getting pissed off. What the heck. what the fuck is this? DOUBTS. I hate it. I fucking hate it. I wonder what would happen next seriously should i argue with my mom or should i just zip my mouth and let her scold all she wants.

Heh, this is life. Isn't it?

No comments: