Sunday, April 19, 2009

Counting sheeps.

Today my mama bring me out. Happy ar :D went to Bishan's mall pretty late because i woke up like 12 pm. Brush my teeth, bathed then went out. I think i am pretty thick skinned today cause i went to Adidas shop and i asked the person if he sell nike shoes then i just pretended i didn't do it on purpose. Then i go to the Nike store and ask if they sold adidas underwear. Then i left. After that i was bored again so i want to find one last person to disturb. So i was outside the toilet and i asked the cleaner " auntie ar where the toilet ar? I find very long already my bladder going to burst" then the auntie tell me ," huh, toilet ar at the back of you." then i thanked the auntie like she fixed my leaking pipe.

So after that went for piano lessons then went shopping again at Causeway point. :D Then come back home play pac man. :D click to play
http://www.thepcmanwebsite.com/media/pacman_flash/

No comments: