Friday, September 12, 2008

12 September 2008

Today is a very good day:D In school My form teacher, he is very cocky. I dislike him very much. He only aims students like myself, Swee, Ah Guang and Bibir. I don't know why but i know he's just a big fat ass bully. Dude pick on someone your own size. Don't keep saying "You want to challenge me?" Dude, you gotta go wash your face and think twice. You're lucky because you're in school but let me tell you. The world is not nice and guess what i hope someone really stab/chop you then before that you can get to say "you want to challenge me" but i tell you that 2nd degree black belt Taekwondo/Karate ain't gonna help you, before you do some spinning shit kick or what you get your leg chopped off already. The next thing you know your fats is lieing on the ground. No one would go there and help you. I wish that would happen. PUI! NBCB
Today slacked/ had fun with Davinder Singh, Maisarah and Charmaine during NCC. Really had lots of fun running here and there.
Then played basketball with Swee. Thanks man:D Get well soon swee.
During the night around 8.40pm went to meet Adeline and her sisters:D
hahas had really lots of fun. Adeline's Ah Ma zai bodoh. :D The Adeline's younger sister cute sial. hahas! seriously. Everyone had fun i guess. Then encountered one China man, helping us to take a photo. I dunno what's up with this dude but he got this weird essense.
Went home late.




















No comments: