Saturday, September 20, 2008

20 September 2008

Today woke up late, after that went to swee's house to slack. Great news he's coming back to school this Wednesday:) Really had fun at his house. Together with Ah Guang. I kept persuading swee to come to art class with me. In the end he really came to art class with me.
Later on at night Swee's dad fetched me and Ah Guang to Woodlands CC where we have our art lessons. I was at the back of the car, oh it's not a car acutally i don't know how to call it. Ah Guang and i enjoed the wind from the back. The speed of the vehicle and increased, i got scared and hold the handle. Ah Guang told me to let go. In the end i really enjoyed the ride.
In Art Class i was doing painting, it's like 80% finished, Swee drew a hanya with a mohawk. Really creative. Bravo. After class, embarassed cause swee's dad wanted to fetch me back home. It was a good day with my broda's Thanks yaw:D

No comments: