Tuesday, September 30, 2008

30 September 2008 ( 3 more days to exam!! )

Bloody hell, i don't know what the fuck i have been doing lately. but now i am not authorized to waste away my 72 hrs before the End-Of-Year Examination.
And bad news today. For the whole 3T1 class. Our english EOY paper was set by a bloody cock-eye teacher. A lazy eye dude. Dammit, we know this cock-eye asshole here came from a good school and a high standard. He set the paper so high even express students may have differculties doing may. Fuck you dude. Cock-eye bastard, pa jiao, CB, nnbcb. you have been born too early man. Swee and myself went to Sembawang library to study. Later went to the basketball court. We didn't know the people there were very selfish. Really selfish. I dunno what's up with today. People just dont' get along with. Except some people which are more open minded. I don't blame you. My fault not yours. Fuck you very much :)
Anyway thank you swee for the day!

No comments: