Thursday, September 4, 2008

4 September 2008 (I WANT TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY THE VIOLIN)

Early in the morning wanted to go to school with Swe Leong in the morning but he didn't turn up, he over slept. Well That was what i did to him yesterday. So we're equal? Then after school went over to Swee's place with Zhong Guang. hahas we played basketball for quite a while. I make lotta jokes, i was glad that ah guang, swee enjoyed my jokes :X Later went for lunch, the food was delicious because i'm hungry:) Later went to slack then went home.

I am now inspired to learn how to play the violin, now i appreciate people playing violin. I think it's beautiful :D

Please watch this videos,amazing people!















that's all i guess,oh boy i'm having a bad headache now any girls free to tuck me in? Please :p

No comments: