Monday, September 22, 2008

22 September 2008 (kinda good day)

Today was hell'lotta fun in school and outside school i guess?
Today didn't see Adeline sis... I feel very strange when i don't speak to her for the day.
Really strange. What's stranger Swee bro is not in my class. Left me and Ah guang. CCb
Wednesday you better wake your ass up in the morning and come to school cause the Class would welcome you back. If i'm absent/like your case. Even if i don't turn up for school the class still finds me best when i'm not in school. People just don't like me you know. Fuckit. Anyway Swee please be back in school:) Singh is praying to lord Khrisna for your return.

After school played maple for a while. thanks Swee for sending me the Setup. And thanks your bro for training me. Appreciate it.

Later Went for tuition, had fun. The library has lotta chicks out of the blue. I'm not sure why. Maybe their allegic to exams or something. I was trying to keep my eyes on the books trying my best not to look around. Okay after class i met Ah Guang. Went back home together. ENJOYED!
hahas:) He's starting to like Trance(club songs) like i do. yeah man if you can apply it in band i tell you you're gonna be famous. i'm serious dude.

So what i found out from my tuition teacher was she's going to San Francisco too. Luckily not in the same flight if not i'm gonna have tuition every 21hrs, including transit. Kidding! But she's going to Los Angeles then go to San Franciso. I was like REALLY! Cause i wanted her to go to High Voltage Tattoo shop to help me get 2 T shirts and autograph by KAT VON D and CREW! I can't wait ! ! ! DAMMIT!

When i reached home i was lectured by my mom, she told me not be become a tattoo artist and don't take tattooing for a career because it is not good. I was like "fuckedup" but it's okay i understand. But DRAWING is in me. I needa draw! It's like a drug it's in me. Then i told her, what i really wanted to be/have. I want to be a tattoo artist and a Dj(get a name for myself) working at a club making people dance to my music, Open a shop with Swee Leong, Have my own brand for clothes and even possible open a pub/club with swee ( though i didn't mention that to him before, swee if you are reading this :D please say FUCKYOULA, so it will tell me you have saw it). So now i'm writing my blog. So that's it. Can't wait to the day after tomorrow.:)








ILOVEMYBRODAS/SISTAS!

No comments: