Friday, September 19, 2008

19 September 2008 ( life really sucks )

Hello dudes! Now you are reading my blog yes, you are, you really don't have to think twice reading the next word.

Mother Fucker. There's really wished this 7 things come true right now right now, i mean it dumbass
Firstly, i want my EOY exams to pass with flying colours
Secondly, i want to go out with ADELINE sister and SWEE brother
Thirdly, land my ass in San Francisco on 9 November 2008
Fourthly, Get my hair cut on 7 November 2008
Fifth, Get a bike in San Francisco
sixth, Get a Fedora cap, this time get the right one
Lastly, i want to pray that there's no more obstacles in my life.

Now i don't know what to say, every one's so busy till they don't even have time time to spare.
Now i'm thinking am i born on the right time? Was i really be born a second later? Or was i a second earlier. I don't know why the hell i question myself?





I know what's temporary, what the fuck is forever? I know it's just a word, it's just a word...

No comments: