Wednesday, September 3, 2008

3 September 2008

Today woke up late, Englis remedial suppose to be at 8 am but i woke up at 8 am and i was suppose to meet up with Swee Leong at 7.40am. Sorry Sweeeee, and sorry ahguang i didn't give you a wake up call. When my mom drove me to school i just found out that my teacher did not come, eh it's a good thing i don't want an old hag to ruin my beautiful day. Anyway, my classmates were laughing i don't blame swee, bibir, singh for laughing at me. you people are lucky that i don't remember your faces. It's not funny because what? My mom fetch me to school? Because i'm late. you know what i was in a grumpy mood. FUCK YOU ALL FUCK YOU CHEE BYE! All your mom no nipples, all your dad no dickheads CB!

Later went to slack with Swee, Bibir, AH SINGH, Maisara and Amirah. Slack and slack. Later Swee came to my house to slack. had some food watched 2 episodes of anime on the net. Swee went home. I went for tuition after tuition went over to swee's place to have lunch! Thanks brother, after that Went to play basketball. :D lotta people kids. Played for like 3o mins? then it was raining in fact i also got to get home. Then had a drink and went home.

Change clothes, watched Television and SLEEP ALL THE WAY.

No comments: