Tuesday, September 2, 2008

2 September 2008 (my best day aka b'day!)

Hellos! i had a great day today. I celebrated my Birthday with my family, Swee Leong, Zhong Guang and Jade. Had hell lotta fun! Kinda cool thing is Jade gimme a card. The picture was freaking funny when i saw it the first time it hit me, i was laughing! Thanks! Swee bought me a hoody, appreciate it man! Ah Guang treat me $10 in timezone. Charles gave me 15 punches, Thanks alot guys! REALLY APPRECIATE !

In the After i lend My Haopengyou Dorisa a tattoo book, went home. Then went to Swee's place. Watched a movie, really funny/scary one by Stephen Chow. Swee bath and i was playing his laptop. After that went to meet Zhong Guang following by Jade. Went to jalan jalan around causeway waiting for my family. Slack here and there, laughed everywhere!

Later met up with my family dined in at Swensens, before that i saw Tobias was with his gf they went to watch a movie, Tobias good to see you man! After that. Ordered food. Ate food. Ah Guang and jade was the most zai one. Adding on Hot stuff in the plate. Then celebrate my b'day at Swensens kinda embarrassing but it's once every year why not have fun! My Ampree Singh was the man who cut my cake not by my, i think he's trying to steal my job. He came back with the cake cut then serve to everyone. After eating went to Timezone. Jade played the "parapara" dance thingy. I ruined the game. Took some pictures from a STUPID, CON JOB machine. here are the pictures.















After continue to play more games! had lotta fun kinda sweat alot too! After that went to slack, Ah Guang treat everyone a drink. :d thanks man! Soon Jade went home. The three of us took a bus back. End of journey reached home bath. Then i played Mahjong with my mom 1 VS 1. Guess what. I won every match! woohoo. Now i'm going to sleep, meeting swee in the morning. ONCE AGAIN THANKS DUDES!

No comments: