Friday, September 26, 2008

26 September 2008

Hellos, today was a good day for me.
Thanks to Swee, Ah Guang and Pravin. Pravin indian style ar

Today after school, Swee Leong jio me out. I decide the place. We went to Sembawang Library.
Steady one. We pick up a few books on body/fitness and swee leong kept taking away books i choose and i took alot alot of art books like origami, paint, graphic and more. Swee brought his latop. we played Yu-Gi-Oh, steady right. :) played around like 5 rounds then we got very bored. I started taking out my work and do. Finished english homework. Out of the blue, swee took a book of San Fransico/Miami/USA la! Then he told me the game called The warriors( it's about a gang called Warriors. This was in the 1970's, all the lao hero ) He was so keen that he was staring at every part of the map of USA then he found out that the shop miami ink, is The Warriors "Di tao" place. Later Swee was hungry, he went to eat. Penang Laksa i think. I tried it, swee asked me how it taste like i said Penang. After eating just nice. I saw Adeline SISTER! Fierce sia today, settle problem. Strong girl bodoh. :) steady one. Accompained Sister(boss) until 6.31pm. Then we zao. Went home:) End of day



OMG I WANT THIS JACKET!


No comments: