Thursday, May 28, 2009

55555555555555

WOOHOO no school for today and tomorrow, great! What's more my dress making lesson is confirmed it will start on 6/6/09! Muhahahaha i'm so happy. Today i didn't do anything productive just revised my MATH and SCIENCE then watch TV, Eat junk food and SLEEP for almost the entire afternoon and chatted with JuliatheKELING in the morning. Then at night i went to GUARDIAN to buy plasters, snacks and "cream". I was restarded enough to buy a girly waterproof plaster and it ain't cheap it was like 10 bucks. GREAT

I got back my report book yesterday,
English - C
Math - B
Mother Tongue - B
Science - D
Computer Applications - U
Elements of Business Skills - D

& the REMARKS on my report book says :

Sylvester is the live wire of the class and he injects energy into class discussions. He excels in creative thinking and problem solving.
WOOHOO! I zai right :D

HERE are some pictures i did using paint.

No comments: