Friday, May 22, 2009

Day 5 - alone

Today i was quiet and alone for almost the whole day. Until after school, i made alot of noise, stayed back in school for the class cheer thing. Screwed up but still had fun.

I think school was a waste of time since i was like transparent in class for today. Today wasn't the right day for me. Actually being alone isn't that bad, you would get use to it fast. I'm not saying you have to be alone all the time but sometimes you're alone. Seeing other people with friends playing, laughing being together sometimes it gives me flashbacks but now i got to face reality i'm alone. Just a few more months and i'm going to start looking for apprenticeship at least adult friends are more sensible. This time i must succeed in what i do, i must! I really really want to succeed! Apprenticeship here i come!

No comments: