Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy mama day

Today early in the Morning went to Serangoon to deliver a package inside got my cousin's stuff ( clothes) Pass to my uncle friend because he going to the states this week. Then took a bus to Bishan bought loads of hello panda and gummy sweets. Went back home Smsed with Julia then took a long nap. By the time i woke up it was like 4.15 i rushed and washed my face and took my book, wear my hat and say byebye to my parents and walked to the MRT to take a train to Woodlands. Julia was there also. During my piano lesson i learnt 2 new songs. After class went i went to find keling. She say Tuesday want me to play the song i learnt in school eh leh. I will not be embarrassed but i will be standing tall and proud ( school song ). Went home my mom taught me how to cut pineapple and for the first time i did quite well :D
take a look :


last thing i going study with Jovina and prakash tmr. WOOOHOO! ***One little two little three little indian four little five little six little indian seven little eight little nine little indian ten little indian boys :D

Tomorrow will be Shawn's birthday. Shawn you will see midnight something will happen to you. I shall end my speech here with a evil smile and middle finger.


Labels: i say again. All heros are dead

No comments: