Friday, May 15, 2009

People Change.

Yesterday i gave up on shading my drawing because it was too much work & i didn't feel like ruin it. Instead i chatted with Julia the keling. Keling power ar, drink beer. *Clap clap clap
This morning my mom ask me what am i aiming for? I am not boasting but i told her i wanted to be one of the best tattoo artist in Asia. Then she told me not in asia, be the best at what you do that's enough. For a moment i was stunned, she actually praised me even though my mom dislikes tattoo. Oh come to think of it last week my mom brought me to Peninsular. She saw one tattoo artist with a tattoo on his head. My mom was like pointing pointing at that guy, i was so embarrassed. Then my maid and my mom looked at the tattoo they were like "WOOOOAAHH nice eh!" My mom then started talking about it until we reach home -.-

_______________________________________________________________

Well i don't have much to say though, see my title people change. It's human, we all change i can't blame. Sometimes the closest person takes advantage, it ticks the other person off. Well good friends are hard to find i admit. It's about time i change, i'm not sure which part i'm nice but i'd try not to be so nice. When i'm nice to people seriously i feel like ,"wait i'm helping him right? Why the fuck must i help him? He got hands and legs right can't he do it by himself? Nevermind just help him and forget about it". Just like what Taufiq said i'm good, sometimes at the wrong time. I still think having a few friends is better than going in a group. Some people just say he/she dislikes this person but still follows him/her, then when you think about it you start saying this guy follow this guy, that girl follow this guy. Then what about you? Monday, you'd all see.
http://vegasvig.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/uncle-sam.jpg

No comments: