Wednesday, May 27, 2009

not my day.

Today didn't really went well. The whole day of school i only liked the "use your hand campaign" Why? Because i was like polishing my table until i could see my teeth, i spend exactly one period and 30 minutes using sand paper to make my table smooth. I feel like i'm making this table into a 20 caret diamond, fuck. :D haha after smoothing my table i asked Salihin to help me pour some "wax" on my table that dumbfuck pour alot sia. NB then my table transformed into a bowling alley. As i wipe my table it became white. So i played tic-tac-toe with Khairul, Afiqah and Bogey. Haha had a good laugh after school went back home went bacn home with Ah Guang, then went home to sleep before my art class starts.

Went for art class, kinda depressing because i didn't have the mood to draw ruin my whole day. Mama talked to me asked if i liked to study i told her NO. So she told me to complete this year and go pick up some courses to boost myself. Alright tomorrow i got Meet-Parents-Session so i'm gonna sleep now.

No comments: