Friday, May 22, 2009

Day 6 - Reflection

I had flag day today enjoyed with Mr Singh at least there's a friend. Thanks alot and i would want to apologize to those people i irritated this morning. :)

:

Praveen you say i'm alone. Then when you were alone how would you feel? Honestly speaking sometimes i like and dislike you what's more i always want to find problem with you. I admit i'm nothing much but a bully.

Swee you say i win why? I think i lost badly but aren't you enjoying yourself? I admit that time we still friends i was jealous because you hang out with Shawn and your other bros and its also my fault because i can't come out and i am guai lan. Now i just keep quiet, like that nothing wrong.

Taufiq i didn't say you weren't sensible enough, i mean adults are more sensible enough. One more thing, at least you go with your friends you could at least tell me right no need to lie right? Taufiq you try to reflect what you've done and try to think how would other people feel. If you don't care, don't bother just carry on with your life.

Alright now i admit okay i'm a loner call me what ever you want cause i don't care. This is our last year, it's only five more months till we really go our seperate ways. So now my days are not as good as last time why? Because i have no friends but still life goes on ar and i really don't mind.

No comments: