Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Day 2

Today was quite a good day actually what really made my day was i was second in class for English paper 1, not really that bad but still alot of room for improvement.

School was not as usual hanged with Taufiq again in school, he's a good man. Praveen no need take away your life, sometimes things doesn't work out that's why people part it's natural. It hurts but its worth. I won't talk much about school it's full of bullshit. After school saw Prakash then Utik lepak with Sufian i lepak with Prakash. After that went for tution. Stayed a little while longer playing HEARTS with my tuition teacher and mates. Went home called my mom told her the results my mom wasn't angry. I waited for her to come back. Immediately we talked about tattoos again she keep telling me there were no good tattoo artist in Singapore i was like DUH, girl have lah. So now i'm waiting for my mom to finish her work before i show her what GOOD tattoos some Singaporeans can do.

Woohoo tomorrow there's art lessons eh!

Last thing Happy Birthday Eunice may all your wishes come true. :D
( i know it's a corny line so bear with it yeah?)

No comments: