Monday, May 18, 2009

Day 1.

Today school was as usual just with lesser people. That was pretty good cause it was quiet. Class was quiet today, i'm so glad maybe they might be thinking my nonsense have come to an end. What's more i recieved my English paper's and for crying out loud i scored 31.5/60 what the fuck. Dammit i did study for that damn shit. There's nothing i can do now i can only wait for my other results. Taufiq was kind enough to hang around with me, i appreciate it. We were talking about our future. It agitates me. I really want to get famous quickly earn big bucks how to get to that point? Be selfish, work alone, don't share ideas because it might ruin your chances, don't be a nice guy and one last thing every human want to WIN on any situation. Why? Because if you lose you say i want to win but if you win you'd be bragging about it, so what now?.

Julia keling chill tomorrow we play the piano you want to sing a sad song also can:) What's more my art lesson for basic portrait drawing is starting in 2 days time. It's about time i learn how to draw more realistic things. Hopefully i will benefit from the course for the next 7 weeks and maybe it might contribute to my port folio and it might be easier looking for an apprenticeship. HEHE!
Adeline blue butterfly tattoo ar!

No comments: