Sunday, May 24, 2009

Queue up

I already apologize after lots of consideration. Anyway that was over already its only another 5 more months then school ends and i can do whatever i want. 5 months should pass quickly.

Today went out with my mom, around 10am my mom brought sis, maid and myself to crystal jade. Food was awesome but still i ate the most ordered alot of dishes. After eating went to shop for my spectacles. I went to Admiralty, Sembawang and Yishun to hunt for my specs. In the end i only found two specs i like but i still wasn't satisfied. Then my mom went saw this FAIR at the first level of Causewaypoint. Decided to take a look then something caught my mom's attention. She signed my maid for "dress making" for beginners. I was like ehh cool! At first i signed up for "Western Cooking" which is learn how to cook western dishes la obviously but after a while i decided to change it to "dress making" cause my mom said it was okay. Happy ar :D Sounds girlish but i it's okay to me. I then surf the net looking for some dresses and i didn't know why. Took out some of my mom's fashion magazine and browse through. At least i did something a lil productive :S Felt like jogging but i was too lazy and mom didn't allowed anyway so :D

Tomorrow is a school day, great. Anyway i'd stop here, good night.

No comments: