Saturday, May 9, 2009

mother & son

Today went to Bugis and Peninsular with my Mom, sis and maid.
I bought one hat for myself. It was cheap though :D Then went to temple, my mom wanted to go to the Chinese temple but i went to the Indian temple. I placed the joss stick then went inside. Removed my slippers walked in and went on round inside, i saw my favourite statue Garnesh the elephant god. Can't take pictures inside the temple so i took the outside instead. Ladies feast your eyes on my friend the most attractive guy in bugis take a look!
tough looking dude right. :)

Then what really ruin my day was a stupid misunderstanding between my mom and i. I think my mom and i, not me my mom has like this gap between me and her. She doesn't trust me because i lied to her. She's disappointed i know, who isn't when their cheated. So obviously there isn't a third chance. I used up all my three lifes and i need to insert another coin to restart the game but i don't know how to obtain the other coin. So i started a OBSERVATION BOOK i wrote on a medium size book i got on my birthday and wrote down the whole situation. As i begin re-read what i wrote i spotted a stupid mistake. I didn't call my mom to tell her where i was and what time i am coming back. So i also wrote down a few points i have to change, take precaution. Oh well i hope this might help me. :)

nighty night night, dudes.




labels: All heros are dead.

No comments: