Saturday, May 2, 2009

Happy b'day Dad

Today is my Dad's b'day :D woohooo He is older, another step nearer to kick the bucket. ( kidding, evil smile ) He had loads of fun obviously, he took all the fish he caught and the taste was GOOD because the fish are fresh. Then my nephew came wohoo i don't know why when she come i damn happy. Her name is Shayna ( i think the spelling like this) cool right her name and she has some muscles! really i show you. MUSCLE!

Then i played like five rounds of Dota with my cousin :D damned he is too good. While we were playing Shayna feel asleep i do not know how she manage to sleep but she did. LOOK at her, i am so proud being her uncle :)
Then cut the cake, give out and eat. Durian cake my dad's fav. Then everyone started to go home. My dad fell asleep while watching television, my mom got restless and took a nap my sister and i went on using the computer. Oh well time passes so fast. What's more i don't have art lessons today so i feel like jogging later see how and i got homework and a uncompleted drawing to finish! OMGOMGOMGOMG What am i going to do!

*Baby, u know that i miss you. I wanna get with you Tonight but i can't now baby girl
And that's the issue girl u know i miss you I just wanna kiss you But i can't right now so baby Kiss me through the phone. - Soulja boy

I'm outtie dudes :D

No comments: